LARGE VS. SMALL BOOBS

Given the recent Bachelorette saga, the subject of large versus small boobs has been the subject of much debate.  I believe one of the losers, I mean bachelors, stated that 60% of men prefer large breasts.  I doubt this is true.  I’d wager to say that 100% of men prefer large breasts.  Whether they actually chose someone with large breasts is a different story, all together.  Anyway, interesting factoid or not, I wondered about the alleged 60% and if 100% of that 60% had small penises, infinitesimal intellect, and a corresponding lack of wit.  In either case, I think I’d prefer to take my chances with the remaining alleged 40% of the dating population.

Granted, guys like large breasts.  Not that there’s anything wrong with that.  They can be misshapen, asymmetrical; they can even have warts on them, just as long as they’re big.  And don’t skimp.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and wager that a guy who would prefer to date someone who looks like she climbed out of the ashes of Chernobyl or from a Picasso painting is not someone I’d have a whole lot in common with anyway.  Que será será.

I once overheard a man say, “I like my boobs like I like my TV:  big!”  Now, assuming he wasn’t actually referring to his own set of man knockers, I’d like to point out two small things (yes, pun intended):  a.  Clunky projection models are out and b.  Sleek flat screens are in.

Advertisements

2 comments on “LARGE VS. SMALL BOOBS

  1. Tony says:

    Boobs can be good and bad in all sizes. That comic Monique has gigantic bewbs, but no one wants to see that. Then there are the Keira Knightly’s and Lara Flynn Boyle’s of the world who are so anorexic that they look like skinny men with pretty faces and imo, no one wants to see that either. But if you took Monique’s large breasasist’s and put them on one of the skinny chicks it’s still gross because it doesn’t fit the whole package.

    Bottom line, boobs are an accessory than can help and hurt an overall product. Much like some glasses fit a certain face but not another, ideal boob size is subjective and dependent on many various factors and therefore cannot be determined by a single blanket theory.

    Trust me on this, I am a licensed Boobologist.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s