LARGE VS. SMALL BOOBS

Given the recent Bachelorette saga, the subject of large versus small boobs has been the subject of much debate.  I believe one of the losers, I mean bachelors, stated that 60% of men prefer large breasts.  I doubt this is true.  I’d wager to say that 100% of men prefer large breasts.  Whether they have what it takes to get their pick of the litter, is a different story all together.  Anyway, interesting factoid or not, I wondered about that supposed 60% and if 100% of that 60% had small penises, infinitesimal intellect, and a corresponding lack of wit.  In either case, I think I’d prefer to take my chances with the remaining supposed 40% of the dating population.

Granted, guys like large breasts.  Not that there’s anything wrong with that.  They can be misshapen, asymmetrical; they can even have warts on them, just as long as they’re big.  And don’t skimp.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and wager that a guy who would prefer to date someone who looks like she climbed out of the ashes of Chernobyl or from a Picasso painting is not someone I’d have a whole lot in common with anyway.  Que sera sera.

I once overheard a man say, “I like my boobs like I like my TV:  big!”  Now, assuming he wasn’t actually referring to his own set of man knockers, I’d like to point out two small things (yes, pun intended):  a.  Projection models are out and b.  Flat screens are in.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s